The consular card is a prerequisite for all applicants. If you don’t have one, before you proceed to the next step, please submit your application by filling this form (Click here). Once approved, your consular card will be delivered to you in the same envelope as the document you are applying for.
- A copy of a picture Rwandan identification card/passport.
- Document(s) issued by a Rwandan competent authority stating the applicant’s parents, date of birth and place of birth. (Birth Certificate from the Sector in Rwanda
- A request letter signed by the applicant addressed to the Ambassador
- A 30 $ money order (not refundable) payable to Embassy of Rwanda.
- Prepaid traceable self-addressed return envelope for the Embassy to return the document back to the applicant. preferably from FedEx or UPS for tracking and safety purposes
Note: Return envelopes with no tracking numbers will not be accepted