- A request letter addressed to the Ambassador.
- For Rwandans, the documents you wish to have legalized must bear the signature and seal of a Public Notary in your respective area.
- A consular card (If you do not possess a consular card, apply for it here).
- Seal of the USA Authentications Office Washington DC/Federal office for the non-Rwandans.
- Copies of the identification document of the applicant.
- Processing fees by money order of $30 payable to the embassy of Rwanda (non-refundable).
FOR POWER OF ATTORNEY/PROCURATION:
- Letter of Powers of Attorney (MUST include complete details of identifications of the applicant and nominee ID and or passport numbers).
FOR PROPERTY SALE:
- Provide a copy of official titles of property and/or assets (proof of ownership), download the form here, and fill it out.
- Self-addressed, traceable FedEx return envelope.
Mailing Address: 1714 New Hampshire Ave, NW, Washington D.C.