The consular card is a prerequisite for all applicants. If you don’t have one, before you proceed to the next step, please submit your application by filling this form (Click here). Once approved, your consular card will be delivered to you in the same envelope as the document you are applying for.
- A written request for a Criminal Record Clearance Certificate to the Prosecutor General, National Public Prosecution Authority, P.O BOX 1328 Kigali-Rwanda, stating the name, date of birth, place of birth, date and length of stay and place where the applicant lived, worked or studied in Rwanda. Applicant must also provide details of their nominated key contact person in Rwanda.
- Duly completed form. Click here to download the form.
- Two color passport-sized photo with white background and both ears in view.
- Photocopy of valid passport.
- Proof of legal stay in the in the USA, Mexico, Brazil and Argentina.
- Proof of Current Address.
- A payment of $30 money order or cashier check or bank draft.
- Self-addressed, pre-paid (special delivery or recorded) envelope for the return of your document. Note: We do not accept envelops with account numbers or credit card details