- March 15, 2020
In response to the evolving Coronavirus pandemic and in accordance with the recommendation of the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the Embassy of Rwanda in Washington D.C. is taking steps to protect the health and safety of our citizens and visitor as we recognize our responsibility to further prevent the spread of the virus.
Below is information regarding our updated services;
- Visa applications, birth certificate, and police clearance certificate can only be processed online via www.irembo.gov.rw
- Please expect delay in turnaround time for consular services such as Embassy notary, legalization of documents, and other similar services.
- For Rwandan students that are experiencing any hardship due to COVID 19, please contact either
- For any other emergencies, the Embassy’s secretariat can be reached through:
- Ms. Setti Solomon (Office of the Ambassador)
- Ms. Bonnette Ishimwe
Thank you, for your help and understanding.