- All applications are submitted through the IREMBO platform.
- Step by step process to apply for e-Passport
- More information about e-Passport
- For Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Do you have a confirmation from Rwanda Directorate General of Immigration and Emigration (MIGRATION/DGIE) ? Schedule your biometric appointment below:
What to bring with you:
- Rwanda Identification card (Indangamuntu)
- A prepaid, traceable, and self-addressed FedEx envelope for the Embassy to return the document back to the applicant with a tracking number.
Note the following:
- Minors below 16 years old are not required to give biometrics.
- Appointments with no Irembo reference, confirmation and/or receipt will be denied.
Rwandans are encouraged to apply for the consular card. If you don’t have one, please submit your application by filling this form (Click here). Once approved, your consular card will be delivered to you in your return envelope or the same envelope as the document you are applying for.