Submit the following documents via mail using FedEx (include a prepaid FedEx return envelope):
- A request letter addressed to the Ambassador
- Duly filled form
- The documents to be legalized must bear:
- The signature and seal of a Public Notary in your respective area for Rwandans
- Seal of the USA Authentications Office Washington DC/Federal office for the non-Rwandans.
- Copies of the identification document of the applicant and those of the representative.
- Provide a copy of proof of ownership, custodianship, and any other supporting documents where applicable
- Processing fees by MONEY ORDER of $30 payable to the embassy of Rwanda (non-refundable).
Note Rwandans must have a consular card to apply (If you do not possess one, apply for it here).
- Mailing Address: 1714 New Hampshire Ave, NW, Washington D.C